Dear Valued Customer,
At Bar Harbor Savings and Loan, the safety and well-being of our customers and staff are a top priority. Our Business Continuity Management Plan addresses measures that we are currently taking to ensure this priority is addressed to the very best of our ability and the dedicated service you have come to expect continues with minimal interruption.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is currently threatening the way business has traditionally been conducted not only at Bar Harbor Savings and Loan, but throughout Mount Desert Island, Hancock County, the State of Maine, the rest of the country, and the world, we have taken steps and precautions that we would like to share with you.
• Currently we are open to service all of your banking needs.
• Our hours are 8:30am–3pm Monday through Friday.
• For your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, all customers entering our Lobby are required to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer to be serviced.
• If our customers do not have masks, one will be supplied by Bar Harbor Savings and Loan.
• Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building for you to use while conducting your banking needs.
• We are also taking steps to stop community spread.
• We are not currently shaking hands.
• We are covering coughs, practicing increased handwashing, and disinfecting often.
• If you are unable or uncomfortable coming in to the office we understand and would like to make sure that you are aware of our Online Banking option, including our Bill Pay module at bhsla.com. If you are not currently set up as an Online Banking user and would like to be please give us a call at 207-288-3685 for assistance.
• Our debit MasterCard is accessible at any ATM, or to make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted.
• We would also like to offer to you, at no charge, pre-addressed stamped business envelopes for your use in order to make a deposit or remit a payment via the mail. Please feel free to call us if this is a service you would like to utilize and we will send them to you free of charge.
• To our valued loan customers, we would ask that you please email or call so we may best address your needs. You may email Bill Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rhonda Sawyer at email@example.com.
• If for any reason we are required to close our offices at 103 Main Street in Bar Harbor, we will post a closing notice on the door and will update our website accordingly.
As always, please give us a call at 207-288-3685 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have. We are happy to hear from and assist you, our friends and neighbors, especially during these challenging times.